See, this is what happens...
1. Make a crapload of bases.
2. Load all of them up on photoshop.
3. Get started with the first one on screen.
4. Work on over ten different versions of this one base.
5. End up not really liking any of them.
6. End up thinking all of my other bases aren't really that good, except for a few, and I don't have time to sort through that crapload of bases to find the best one.
7. Occasionally try with a couple others. Most of the time, don't.
8. Post the one/few I think are above sub-par on here.