Go to your music player of choice and put it all on "shuffle." Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
1. What do you think of me, random music player? Private Idaho - The B-52's. I have kind of been living in my own private Idaho lately...
2. Will I have a long and happy life? Big Machine - Goo Goo Dolls. Oh crap, if this song is going to be the rest of my life, that is not good. I don't want to be waiting forever.
3. What do my friends really think of me? I Was a Kaleidoscope - Death Cab for Cutie. Um, I don't know what that means.
4. Do people secretly lust after me? Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray. This is probably a yes, though it's more like they secretly long for me/think of me a lot instead.
5. How can I make myself happy? All My Loving - Jim Sturgess. You don't have to tell me twice, iPod.
6. What should I do with my life? Yes - Coldplay. Um. What?
7. Why must life be so full of pain? I Will Possess Your Heart - Death Cab for Cutie. So true.
8. Will I ever have children? Cemeteries of London - Coldplay. OH GOD.
9. Will I die happy? Minami Kaze - Mikuni Shimokawa. Aww, yay!
10. Can you give me some advice? Wait & See ~Risk~ - Utada Hikaru. Yeah, yeah.
11. What do you think happiness is? Digits - Jimmy Eat World. Hm. Interesting.
12. Do you have any advice to give over the next few hours/days? Negaigoto Hitotsu Dake - Mikuni Shimokawa. So, uh, be nostalgically emo? Got it.
13. What will tomorrow be like? The Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Soundtrack. Wow. That's pretty intense.
14. What will next year be like? Aozora Pedal - Arashi. Wow, that's actually pretty inspirational.