-My subtitle is _____ because _____.
-My friends page is called _____ because _____.
-My username is ____ because _____.
-My default userpic is _____ because _____.
-My journal is (at the moment) called "Laugher is the very best medicine --" because I love laughing, so very, very much. ^__^
-My subtitle is "Remember that when your appendix bursts next week!" because, for one, my brother has a collapsed lung and it's almost funny, and, for two, sometimes laughter can't fix things, even when you want it to.
-My friends page is called "In Omnia Paratus!" because it means, in latin, "Ready for all things!", it's from Gilmore Girls, and it reminds me to take whatever crap my friends throw at me or else I'll look dumb. xD
-My username is xBlue_Euphoriax because You see, Alessa likes the color blue. In true, uncensored fact, she has an abnormal obsession with it! So, obviously, Blue had to be SOMEWHERE in her username. Then with the whole Euphoria thing? Well, for one, euphoria is a freaking tizzizzle (Translation?: "Tight". Translation?: "Cool". Translation?: "You're an idiot".) word. Ales read this one book called "The Adventures of The Blue Avenger" (the series is something awesome, ya'll) and somewhere in that thing there was this word: THE! Well, there was Euphoria, too, but whatever. Anyway, that was the first time Sandra had ever seen the word "Euphoria", so she was like, WTD? (Translation?: "Where's the duck?".) And, like, looked up the meaning on http://www.dictionary.com, because aytch tee tee pee colin slash slash dubble-you dubble-you dubble-you dot dictionary dot cee oh em is tee aytch ee space pee el ay cee ee space tee oh space bee ee exclamation point! And dictionary.com was all like "Dude, Ali, you've been drinking caffeinated stuff again, haven't you?" And she was all "No way man, we're out of DCC!"
Euphoria, according to dictionary.com, is a noun, and means "A feeling of great happiness or well-being."
So, we had BlueEuphoria. Now, the E and the E didn't look cool next to each other (NO I'M NOT PREDJUDICED, SHUTYOMOUTH!) so I put an underscore in-between 'em. So, it was then Blue_Euphoria, which looks BORING AS A TRIP TO THE ALVORD, so I decided to spice it up a bit with those spicy x's. Y'all.
And now I'd like to point out how COOL the phrase "Blue Euphoria" is. In song.
... But I'm not going to sing it to you. ): Sorry. I'm going to... drumroll, please...
LIST REASONS WHY!
1. Blue is an awesome color.
2. Euphoria is an awesome word.
3. Blue is often considered a "sad" color. As in, "Are you feeling blue, Mrs. Goorshnackle? That's completely understandable. I'm sorry your husband is Danish and has an icky last name." So to use blue as an adjective, to describe euphoria, is, like, not only cool, but also awesome.
4. Plus! There is that whole thing about the earth being only in shades of blue. The blue people. And blue... oranges.
5. Or the phrases "Blue orb", "Blue Planet", "Planet of Blue", "Planet Earth is Blue, and there's nothing I can do", etc., etc., referring to The Earth, The Planet In Which We Currently Inhabit. Blue, in that sense, could be used metaphorically to represent The Earth. "The Earth Euphoria"? Inky. Let's say we use the Espania way of putting the noun in front of the adjective (even though Euphoria is a noun, not an adjective!), shall we? So, converted to English, "The Earth Euphoria" would be "Euphoric Earth", The Ideal Earth, what we always seem to be striving for... blah... blah... blah.
Ehhem. Didn't mean to get all smart on you there..
-My default userpic is "a flame of blue" because I'd like to think that's a perfect comparison to what I am. And it doesn't really seems sad. Flames are warm. Mm, many other things about the blue flame, but I won't get into them.