Put A Star In Front Of The Statements That Apply To You.
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCH!"
2. You played with Pound Puppies
*3. You can sing the rap to "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air"
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish
*5. You yearned to be part of the Baby-Sitters club
6. You owned those little Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls
*7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House"
8. You've ever watched "Fraggle Rock"
*9. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars
10. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales"
*11. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons (Still do. Sometimes.)
*12. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head
*13. You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school
*14. You played the game "MASH" (mansion, apartment, shack, house) ((Homagaw, we figured out SO MANY different versions of that game... I think we even added in whorehouse, once...))
*15. You wore a Jordache Jean Jacket and were proud of it.
16. L.A Gear.... light up shoes!!
17. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in kindergarten
*18. You remember reading "Tales of the Fourth Grade Nothing" and all the Ramona books
*19. You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off"
20. You wanted to be a Goonie
*21. You've ever worn fluorescent clothing
*22. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off
*23. You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf. (And how that was so. I mean... honestly...)
24. You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school
*25. You remember the craze then the banning of slap bracelets ((Those things were never banned here. They're awesome. They sting. It's soooo coooool, man. I have a zebra one my dad gave me...))
26. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not.
27. You remember hyper-color t-shirts
28. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band
*29. You thought Sheera and He-Ra should hook up
30. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets
*31. You owned a pair of jelly sandals
32. After you saw "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure" you kept saying "I know you are but what am I"
*33. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up" (Ah, the magic of angry old people that remind you of your grandmum.)
34. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates
*35. You've ever gotten injured on a Slip 'n' Slide ((Over and over and over again.))
*36. You had or attended a birthday party at Mcdonalds
*37. You've gone through this occasionally saying "awesome"
38. You remember Popples
*39. "Don't worry, be happy"
40. You wore socks over tights
*41. You wore socks scrunched down ((Still do.))
*42. " Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack, all dressed in black, black, black, with silver buttons, buttons, buttons, all down her back, back, back"
*43. You remember boom boxes vs. cd players
44. You remember watching the "Gremlins" movies
45. You knew what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare"
46. You remember watching "Rainbow Brite" and "My Little Ponies"
47. You thought Doogie Houser was hot
48. You remember Alf, the little brown alien from Melmac.
49. You remember New Kid on the Block when they were cool
50. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved by the Bell"
51. You know all the words to Bon Jovi
52. You played and or collected "Pogs"
*53. You used to pretend you could transform into a Power Ranger. It's morphin' time!! ((I did this with Sailor Moon. I was Sailor Planet X. It went on for months. I still wonder if I have secret powers but just haven't found out yet.))
*54. You had at least one Tamagochi, Furby, or GigaPet and brought it everywhere
55. You were obsessed with your "Easy Bake Oven" and your "Lite-Brite" ((MAN I WANTED ONE OF THE EASY BAKE OVENS. But my mom never bought me one... GOH. =\))
56. You wore leggings and put the little strap over your shoes
*57. You remember when mullets were cool!
*58. Two words: M.C. Hammer
My brother got his picture taken with MC Hammar. We saw him in Rome. It was freaking awesome. I hardly remember it. And that was only four years or so ago.